2009-04-13

Hugos birthday present- a lot of scrapbooking!


I made this album for my godson Hugo. He got it yesterday, on his first birthday! He´s adorable by the way!This is the frontpage. I tried to translate the titels of the pages from swedish to english but it´s hard. Hope you´ll understand anyway.

"All new and tremendous longed-for"

"Mother and me"

"In my dad´s secure arms"

"Beloved littlebrother"

"Mum & Dad"

"My big brother Linus"

"As Mona- Lisa have her smile - you have your´s."

" The day you were baptised"

"Sleepy"

"Trying food for the first time"

"4 months old- a little darling"

"Curious of everything"

"Precious 6 month old"

"Trying the taste of a candy frog"

"My first christmas"

"The first winter"

"A bath in the zink"

"Mother´s little helper"

"Ready, steady crawl"

"With exactly everything in your mouth"

"I can stand- all by myself"

"Learn to walk"

"Cute fellow"

"A penny for you´re thought.

"The godparents"

The backpage of the album.
I´m gonna make a few more pages to this album, I have cute pictures from his birthdayparty and he is soon to become a big brother, when the new baby arrives in june.
Thanks for looking!
























6 comments:

Therese said...

Underbart album!! Alla layouter är så fina.
Kramelikramar

Eleonore said...

Jag säger som Therese, Underbart album!!!

Vilket fantastiskt jobb du har lagt ner vännen, alla sidor är jättefina.

Kram E

Angelica said...

Blev ju verkligen jättefint - vad glada föräldrarna måste blivit (och Hugo i framtiden i alla fall!) KRAM

Cicilia said...

Helt underbart!!!
Har ju haft det i handen och det är ju bara så himla fint. Kan inte bli en bättre present. Kramkram

Anna Hjalmarsson said...

Hej,
Vilket underbart album. Har ju sett det live, men inte alla. Tänk vad kul för Hugo att visa för sin barn.

Hoppas att allt är bra!
KRAMAR
Anna H

Resenären said...

Jag säger bara WOW, fantastiska sidor!
Kram